Skip To Content
Facebook icon   Twitter icon  Instagram icon   Nixle icon

Places for Eating Tax Registration

Every business that sells prepared food at retail in Hampshire is required to pay a one percent (1%) tax on the gross receipts received for such. Registration for the Places for Eating Tax is required. If you believe you are not required to pay this tax, please indicate such on the form below.

All fields are required unless otherwise noted.

if different than Business Name

if different from location address

( ) -

if none, but N/A


( ) -

( ) -

Consent and Signature:

After successful submission, you will see a thank you message.